Saturday, June 4, 2016

Rode to Economy Cycle and Analog Motorcycles

Yesterday, I rode to Waukegan for the Analog Motorcycle open house (party).  It wasn't too far out of the way to stop in at Economy Cycle, where I purchased two carb kits for the RD.  John at Economy Cycle told me that ignition points are no longer being manufactured, which is very noteworthy.



I have purchased from Economy before but this was my first time there.
Resting comfortably after a hard, slow ride in traffic.
A nice antique BMW that arrived just before I left.
This company, Janus Motorcycles, builds their little Chinese-powered bikes in IN.
IMO, their best asset is their aluminium gas tanks.
If I was in the market for a thumper, then I would consider Royal Enfield.  But.
Possibly my favorite bike there, even though it's just a decoration in the bed of a '57 Ford.

No comments:

Post a Comment